Vendor Programs for Customer
Equipment Lease Financing
Vendor Programs by Ryan Capital Leasing provide lease financing solutions and custom sales tools for equipment and software vendors to close more sales. Our experienced leasing professionals take the time to understand your customers, design a leasing solution that’s right for them and help you implement it successfully in the sales process.
Ryan Capital’s Vendor Programs spread the upfront costs of new equipment and income-producing technology affordably across time, making it easier for customers to do business with you. Smaller monthly payments frees up capital, offers potential tax savings and builds-in hardware and software-related upgrades related in the future.
Advanced features of the Ryan Capital Leasing Vendor Program include:
- Custom designed lease application with your company logo-Vendor lease programs become an integral tool of your sales strategy.
- Custom designed rate calculator with tax savings explanation-Lease payment calculator makes it easy for customers to estimate their monthly payment and understand the potential tax benefits.
- Custom marketing pieces designed for your product and lease options available to your customers-Targets your audience with custom leasing plans and market-specific wording.
- Personalized service with your customers for quotes and application processing-Friendly, knowledgeable leasing agents take care of the details so you can work on other deals.
- Up to 100% pre-funding on transactions-Speeds up delivery of equipment and implementation process.
- Overnight and e-mail service for all lease documents-Provides rapid turnaround and fast processing to expedite the process.
- D&B information to keep you informed about your potential customer-Helps you focus on real sales producing opportunities.
- Structured financing for special requirements in the delivery or implementation process-Provides additional incentives to lease by the customer.
- Software only leasing-Software only leasing has always been available and heavy implementation may always be included in your lease offerings.
- Master Lease structure-Makes it easy to add-on equipment or projects with phases are easily added.
We are always available to speak to your customer and take the credit information over the telephone. From courteous and professional service to competitive rates, we want to help close the sale.
Ready to offer equipment lease financing for your customers and close more sales? Contact us to become a partner in the Ryan Capital Leasing Vendor Program. Learn more about the advantages of leasing for your customers.
Types of Leasing Programs
At Ryan Capital Leasing, we strive to offer a diverse menu of lease and finance options while maintaining the simplicity of the program. Please let us know if there is a particular financing requirement or if we may answer questions about our current offerings.
Our Fair Market Value or 10% “true lease” has the residual option at the end of the term. This might be especially useful for a customer who is looking to rotate their technology every three years. Or, it might be useful for a customer who does not qualify for the Section 179 deduction.
Typically, the lease with a $1.00 purchase option at the end of the term would be considered a Finance Lease. This structure is more popular with “software only” transactions or deals that have heavier implementation and installation costs. This structure may be tax deductible all in one year under the Section 179 rule.
Equipment Finance Agreement
For those who prefer to own their equipment outright and just finance, we are able to accommodate. This may be useful for sale leaseback or private party equipment sales. This may also be deductible under Section 179. Our documentation is simple and language is easy to read and understand.
Our Wrap Lease product has always been popular for those who want to maintain their technology before a lease term ends. This unique program allows for upgrades with no additional money down.
Delayed and Seasonal Plans
Ryan Capital may assist with special cash flow requirements utilizing a skip or delay plan. The skip plan may be most helpful for a business that is seasonal in nature and cash is light during certain times of the year. A delay plan may be useful if a customer is going to encounter a long implementation period for an installation or if there will be a delay in revenue from the purchase of a piece of equipment.